Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December?!?!?!

Is is really December?  I can't believe it!  But the month has already started out with a bang.  I was non-stop busy this weekend.  I can't believe it's Monday already, this weekend flew by!

Friday night I ate with some fun folks for a friend's birthday.  They are always fun to hang out with, and my dinner was delicious!  When I went on my birthday/running trip, we went to dinner one night and I really contemplated ordering a steak, but instead went with pasta.  I've been craving steak ever since, and the one I ate Friday night was delicious.  Before I met up with the birthday bunch, I went with a friend from work to do some shopping.  I picked up two cute tops and some aviator sunglasses while we were out.  She has great taste and it's so nice to have someone give some feedback on whether something actually looks good when you walk out of the dressing room!

Saturday morning, I was up early to put in a few miles before heading to Nashville for my nephew's 2nd birthday party. It was fun! He's older and so he was more excited about the party and the gifts. Lots of fun with family.

Cow Print Birthday cake!
 
New Puzzle!
 
 
After the party, I headed home, jumped in the shower and watched some football while getting ready for our work Christmas party.  It was a good time.  Everyone looked pretty, and I talked a friend of mine into making the drive down and joining in on the party.  Good sport.
 
 
Sunday was another fun day.  We went to the Titans game!  Way back in August when I did the Titans 5K, the registration came with a free ticket to a game and you could buy additional tickets if you wanted.  I decided I could find some friend who would want to join so I bought the extras.  It was a gorgeous day, perfect football weather.  Jennifer took these pictures and was nice enough to let me use them on the blog!
 
Jennifer
 
Thomas
 
Gorgeous day in Nashville!
 
I think Jennifer could blog with those mad photo skills.  Once the game was over, we headed back home, made it back in time for singing night at church, dinner with friends, and then spent some time catching up on our Revenge episodes.  I love having a couple TV shows to watch with friends, just makes it more fun.
 
It was a fun weekend with friends and family.  Monday came a little too soon, but I wouldn't change a minute of it!
 
 



No comments: