Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wedneday!


I'm loving that I received Season 5 of Friday Night Lights in the mail and I don't have to wait until it comes on TV to see the ending!



I'm loving that I had the chance to surprise someone with a "happy" this week.  "happy" definition - a fun surprise you didn't see coming

I'm loving that I am headed to Publix tonight to shop and coupon!

I'm loving my small town and how they have pulled together in prayer and support for a little boy who had a terrible accident last week that resulted in  a brain injury. (see the picture below of the marquee on our town theatre)


I'm loving that Sunday is Easter, a true celebration of Jesus' life and resurrection. 

I'm loving the family time that comes along with Easter.

What are you loving this Wednesday?  Head on over to This Kind of Love and play along!

2 comments:

Kit said...

Love this post!
Great things you are loving today!

Lori said...

I've never watched friday night lights, but may check it out now that you mention it! Love watching TV DVDs :)

New follower, please stop on by..
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/