Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wedneday...



That's right, I'm on a blogging roll today...  It's Wednesday, and I'm loving a lot!!  Link up at This Kind of Love and tell what you are loving!


I'm loving that tonight is supper club!  I have a chance to get together with all the girls for good food and fellowship!

Source: None via Anna on Pinterest
I'm loving I have a trip coming up soon!  Can't believe it's almost time for NYC!

Source: trendszine.com via Lori on Pinterest


I'm loving my early birthday present I received today, gift certificate for spray tans!!



I'm loving a potential Halloween get-together at my house, with plenty of hot soup and candy for the cute kids!

Source: target.com via Kim on Pinterest

I'm loving my co-workers who are easy going, thoughtful, and fun!  Sadly, finding a picture reflecting happy co-workers is pretty difficult!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!!

No comments: