Monday, October 10, 2011

I Was In Charge, All By Myself

Big news, I finally got myself a camera, maybe this will liven up the blog!! So this weekend my sister left my nephew with me for the weekend...



We really had the best time. The rest of the family (Daddy pictured :-) came for lunch on Saturday, and allowed me to get a shower (Moms, I'm not sure how y'all do it all)


We were documenting how long his hair is, he's getting the Justin Beiber look.


Side view


He wasn't completely onboard with the picture taking session


I decided clothes weren't necessary. If the peas end up on your chest, you just wipe them off, no laundry necessary.



This kid LOVES some electronics, phones, blackberries, he can't get enough!



Last one, more fun with the blackberry case. We had a great weekend, glad to know he and I can make it alone. Hope to get to do it again soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: