Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm addicted...

I’m addicted, not just a little bit, but a LOT. To Pinterest. Here are some of my favorites today…






Source: etsy.com via Anna on Pinterest

Love it





When you can’t make it to the gym





Yup, hysterical! This is a conversation I would type, no wine necessary.





Yup, so I’ve pretty much started planning my wedding, we will ignore the fact I have no boyfriend :-)  Don't judge





Love me some turquoise!





I should be able to do that hair…



Source: ruemag.com via Anna on Pinterest


I have a random giant mirror, what a great idea!






Yes this describes some of you reading… and I love you for it!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Crystal Cattle said...

I am definitely addicted to interest too! Such a great website for inspiration.
www.crystalcattle.com