Wednesday, September 21, 2011

10 Day Challenge - Six Places


It’s been a busy few weeks, fun at the horse show and at the county fair, but now it’s back to reality…



6 places...

My parents’ house – I love the farm, they have a beautiful home, and it’s just a peaceful place. They have a perfect front porch for a tall glass of water and a rocking chair.


Neshoba County Fair – Coolest fair ever!! It’s in Philadelphia, MS, and it’s known as Mississippi’s Giant House Party. They have over 600 cabins on the fair grounds, people stay all week long. I’ve been fortunate enough to visit twice for a couple nights, and there is nothing like it.



Charleston – Never been, but it’s #1 on my list of places to go. I hear such wonderful things about the old homes and just the city in general.



The Beach – My favorite time is spring or fall, I’m not one for lying out all day, but late afternoon, walking the beach, that’s pretty marvelous!



Washington, D.C. – I’ve always been interested in history and politics, so D.C. is fascinating to me. Love all the museums, monuments, everything!


Austin, TX – I’ve been once to visit a friend who was in school there. It was just such a cool city. Very artsy, pretty, good food, we had a great time, and I’d love to go back!


No comments: