Thursday, September 22, 2011

10 Day Challenge - Five Foods


5 foods… now this one is not hard!



1. Pasta… I love it, love it, love it. I don’t cook it much anymore b/c I have no control around it. Red sauce, white sauce, thin sauce, think sauce, I’ll eat it anyway you cook it!


2. Pizza… Yum, love some pizza on a weekend night. Papa John’s is my absolute favorite, but we don’t have one in my town, probably a good thing. But, every so often, I’ll bring one home from work (I work in a bigger town) and dig in!


3. Newk’s Favorite Salad – never ever would I have thought a salad would be in my top 5. My dad does an impression of me from when I was young at the dinner table and anything green was on the plate… let’s just say it’s very unflattering. But this salad, it’s a different story, and I attribute some of my recent weight loss to it’s lovely deliciousness!


4. Mexican food… I love a fajita quesadilla


5. My grandmother’s brown rice… so good, so easy, my friends request it if I’m cooking, it’s the best!


Now my stomach is growling, everyone have a great day!!

No comments: