Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's OK Thursday



Its Ok Thursdays


ITS OK....



that I just gave a co-worker her birthday present, and her birthday was in October

that the majority of my blog's page views are from Russia?!?! (what's that all about)

that my Vols aren't going to a bowl game *tear*

that my workouts have become few are far between

that I knowingly wore a sweater to work that has a hole in it and now I have to conciously keep my right arm down (hey, it's the only brown sweater I have!)

that the cold weather makes me want to eat only comfort food, pasta for supper two nights in a row!

that a few people on my Christmas list have nothing

that I completely overtook my Sunday school class last week with my non-stop talking

that my office looks like a paper tornado hit it!


Link up with Neely and tell what's OK with you!


1 comment:

Lauren said...

I definatly have a few people with NO gifts on my Christmas List. Thank god for online shopping!