Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's OK Thursday








Its Ok Thursdays






ITS OK....


that I have to dress like an Eskimo in my own house b/c I feel like turning the heat up is watching $ bills float out the window

that I LOVE receiving Christmas cards but don't even feel the slightest twinge of guilt over not sending them to others

that I basked in the glory of beating some 80 year old women in Rook... a win is a win

that I moved casual Friday to casual Thursday b/c I couldn't find anything but jeans to wear this morning

that I nearly stroked out after 20 minutes on the elliptical yesterday (how does what you built up leave you so fast???)

that I seriously considered taking a new mother leftover chicken spaghetti from last Saturday night (thank goodness I asked my sister her opinion first)

that I've bought myself several things while on the Christmas present hunt...

that I watch ESPN every night to see what they have to say about Tebow (there needs to be a whole seperate post on this topic)

that Christmas still makes me rediculously giddy!!


Link up with Neely and tell what's OK with you!





No comments: