Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's OK Thursday!


Its Ok Thursdays

Happy Thursday!!

It's OK...

That my Christmas tree is still up... don't judge

That I changed into workout clothes before I met friends for dinner last night so that my clothes would match my greasy hair.

That with my new iPhone I've found new addictions such as Words with Friends

That said iPhone can't understand my Southern accent and sent this text to a friend...  "Last night call canceled late Chinese kid had dread labs at OS use uniforms"... yeah, Siri, that's exactly what I meant ;-)

That I want tomorrow's work day to fly by so that I can meet my friends for dinner tomorrow night, woo-hoo!!

That I think my nephew is the cutest kid ever and I can't wait to see him next week!!


What are you OK with this Thursday?



No comments: