Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blogger Fail - Again and Happy Late 4th

So, I've kind of become a Blogger failure again.  So let's do a quick recap of the 4th!

I ran that morning, headed to Wal-Mart for pecan pie makings, and home to meet my sister and her family.  They stayed at the house for a minute, then headed to my parents.  I headed out there a little later.  My youngest sister was out of town at FFA camp, and was missed, but my grandmother was there, so it was a good crowd.
My dad and Fletcher



Will and Rob checking out the horses



 
Mimi and Fletcher



My contribution to the day!  Pretty delicious if I do say so myself!


That night we went and met some friends for food and firework.  We also received some much-needed, much prayed for rain!!
Will before the rain.
Will after the rain!  :-)
Mama and Fletcher

 You know I've also been reminded recently of all the people out there keeping our country free.  Of course they should always be on my mind, but sometimes, it's just not.  Lately I've been running with a lady whose son is in Afghanistan.  His job is to look for the IED's.  Wow!  So, I've been sending up some prayers for Zach and his safety and all those others willing to serve!

Hope you had a great 4th!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I too am a blogging failure. And I was doing so good! Two weeks I stayed on the wagon...