Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's Ok

It's that time again...


Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK...
...that since it was raining when it was time to run, I went back to sleep for 3 more hours!!!
...that my 3 hours oversleep has kind of messed up my whole day.
...that I had a dream during the 3 hour oversleep that my roommate from college's family had gone broke and that my mom was pregnant.  It was weird, my sisters and I weren't even that shocked.
...that the cute new wedges I bought yesterday (for 17.50, woot woot) are eating my ankles
...that last night's blog post on the ESPY's has caused the most traffic I've ever seen on my blog, I find that so funny
...that I waited until the last minute to find bridesmaid shoes, because I found them on sale, and they are cute if I do say so myself!
...that I think the new Dallas is the best thing on summer TV
...that I like that being a bridesmaid gives me the excuse to spend money pampering.  On today's agenda, nails, toes, and my favorite, a spray tan!
...that I am so weird about using gift certificates, especially at the spray tan place.  I feel like I'm ripping them off somehow, even though I know I'm not
...that I got a major high showing a friend the joys of CVS and saving money there yesterday.  I know, super dork here.
...that I haven't been to the grocery store in 3 weeks.  My refrigerator is just sad.
...that I have an irrational excitement about my breakfast joint reopening after 4 days closed this week.  It's been rough.
...that I randomly use different fonts for different posts.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Amy Lavender said...

I've been meaning to watch Dallas. I think it's great that they have much of the original cast! And I always feel weird about gift certificates too. I know when I worked retail, we didn't get credit on our sales quota when people used them, so your guilt is kind of justified! And I always feel VERY weird using a Groupon or Living Social deal.