Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Bowl Saturday

I'm linking up with Sarah today for some Super Bowl talk!

1. Do you watch the actual game or only watch for commercials and half time?
The game.  If you know me, you know I love football!  Funny commercials are just a bonus.

2. Which team did you want to make it to the Superbowl?
I enjoy keeping up with the Titans, but they made it clear early on they wouldn't be contending this year.  As the playoffs rolled around, I jumped on the Ray-Lewis-is-retiring-Go-Ravens bandwagon, much to the dismay of all my Peyton/Denver loving friends.
 
3. Which team will you root for? The Ravens or the 49ers?
Yup, still cheering for the Ravens.  There is actually a guy from my hometown on the 49ers, so I wouldn't be disappointed at all to see him win a ring!  I just hope it's a great game!

Looking forward to a good time with friends and football, two of my favorites!



LoveSarahK

No comments: