Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm Loving Wedneday!

What I’m loving this Wedneday…



It’s Wednesday, so that means Pilates at lunch!! Our instructor is really great, and today was one of those days I really needed to let go of some of the stress!





Tomorrow is a haircut. Also love my hair girl, she’s great to talk to and she knows how resistant I am to change. It’s probably time for a serious cut, but I’m not sure I’m ready to let go of the long hair yet.



Friday is football!!!! Football is my absolute hands down favorite sport. In all sub sects, high school football reigns supreme for me. Since I was a kid and my dad first explained to me how the game worked, I’ve just loved it! Friday night is my high school’s spring practice scrimmage, and I’m super excited (way more than any normal person)!



Romantically Challenged … This is a book I just finished that cracked me up. Literally laughed out loud reading it. Especially for all my fellow single ladies, or those whom it took a while to find Mr. Right, I think you’ll appreciate this book. And Amazon has their Kindle edition for only $.99 right now!



Ecclesiastes. I’ve been reading Ecclesiastes lately and Solomon continually points out how meaningless everything is. Our good times, our bad, trials, and triumphs…they are all meaningless; everything earthly is meaningless. The only thing that really matters is our relationship with God, and heaven. 12:13 "The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God, and keep His commandments; for that is the whole duty of everyone". I think one of my favorite verses is 11:4 (New Living Translation) “Farmers who wait for perfect weather never plant. If they watch every cloud, they never harvest.” I’m guilty of that, I want things to be perfect before something starts. That doesn’t happen, you have to deal with what’s there and jump right in. Sorry, a little wordy on this one.



Hope you are loving your Wednesday. Head on over to This Kind of Love and play along!

No comments: