Thursday, August 25, 2011
10 Day Challenge - 9 Loves
Today, nine loves. I'm leaving off the obvious, family, friends, God, etc, those are a given.
1. I love texts, notes, emails, calls that let you know someone is thinking of you. It really is the thought that counts, just put a little effort with it to let someone know you are thinking of them.
2. I love a really good movie that draws you in. I don’t watch many movies, so if I’m going to spend two hours of my life in front of the TV, I want it to be worth it.
3. I love running. Well, that’s a bit of a lie. I love how running makes me feel after it’s over, and I love knowing I did it.
4. I love the farm. Wide open land, it’s the best.
5. I love cows. Working with them, feeding them, looking at them, weird I know.
6. I love spaghetti. Love it so much I try to rarely make it because I don’t have good control.
7. I love the heater in my office… you could hang meat in there
8. I love giving… money, time, food, a compliment, a card, a surprise gift… is there any better feeling?
9. I love fall… football, county fair, horse show, cooler weather, did I mention football???