Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wedneday! - After an Extended Blogging Vacation...

I’ve been out of the loop for a while, so what better way to jump back in than “What I’m Loving Wednesday” I have lots to love this week.







1. I'm loving a week full of friends and family. Dinner with the family last night, trivia with friends tonight, supper club tomorrow night, football Friday, and something fun Saturday. What more can a girl ask for!

 
2. I’m loving this book that I finished last night. I want to do a full review on it later, but for now, let’s just say it’s challenging and it’s good, and you should probably read it.



3. I’m loving that Friday night is the first official high school game of the season!! I think I’ve mentioned it before, but high school football is my absolute favorite, and I can’t wait to watch a big game in my high school stadium, “The Pit”



football
4. I’m loving the chat I had with God last night, where I (once again) committed to turning everything over to Him…



Jeremiah 29:11
5. I’m loving pinterest.com Have y’all seen this sight, where you can just gather some of your favorite pics and such and put them on boards? I love creative people who think up such things!  One thing I added to my board today was this outfit perfect for game days... Go Vols!!




perfect for game day
6. I know lots of you are always loving your boyfriends and husbands…well, that’s nice and all, but I have a different man brightening my week. My sister is in town, and so I’ve had some quality time with her and my nephew, Will.  I'm loving that boy!



 
Head on over to This Kind of Love and tell what you are loving today!
supper

1 comment:

Clair said...

I love that boy too!! And I also wish I had more blog followers, because you like to think someone is reading along and thinks you are interesting!