Tuesday, August 30, 2011

10 Day Challenge - 8 Fears


Ok, so my 10 day challenge may not be consecutive days. 8 fears… interesting thing to think about…



1. Top on my list right now is my foot and that it won’t heal soon and I won’t be able to run the half marathon
2. Being too conservative in my actions on some things and not going out on a limb.
3. Friends not knowing the Gospel because I’ve been too afraid/lukewarm/lazy to share.
4. Haunted Houses (you’ll be hard pressed to find me at one)
5. Horror movies (don’t ask me to watch one unless you want me sitting in your lap clawing your arms)
6. Becoming prideful and forgetting where all my blessings come from
7. Losing close family and friends
8. People jumping out and scaring me (fists start flying, tears ensue, I hate it!!)

1 comment:

Clair said...

Wait, you don't like people jumping out at you? I thought you loved that!