Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Top Two Tuesday

Top 2 Random Facts About You


1.  I've become obsessed with coupons.  I don't want to buy anything at full price anymore.  CVS is my new favorite store and the whole thing has become a fascinating challenge/game.

2.  Fall is my absolute favorite time of year.  My favorite events happen at that time.  FOOTBALL starts!!  And the trees changing and cooler weather coming just makes me happy!

What are some random facts about you?  I would love to know, so head on over to The Undomestic Momma and link up!

1 comment:

Aimee of East Avenue said...

I'm all about CVS'ing as well. I left the store with $14 ECB this week (even though I had to spend some $$ out of pocket) and can't wait to try and not pay for anything there ever again! And *AMEN!* about fall and football :)

Stopping over from Taylor's blog!

Aimee