Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend

What a gorgeous weekend!!  My highlight of the weekend was going ziplining.  It was so neat.  I have a slight fear of heights so I had to talk myself through a lot of it, but it was a really cool thing to do.  The rest of the weekend was spent with basketball and/or taxes.  There have been some awesome games with some crazy ending this weekend.  I love the way they are televising every game this time, makes me happy!  My bracket is shot all to pieces but it wasn't too realistic to begin with.  I did it the Weight Watchers balsamic checken and mushrooms last night, so tasty.  I was really impressed.  I was also going to do some Weight Watchers mashed potatoes, but I became so involved in the Butler/Pittsburg game that I let all the water boil out and the potatoes burn...bummer.  Hope you had a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ooh, I'm definitely going to try that chicken recipe...looks delicious!