Friday, January 25, 2013

21 graces

 
I'm linking up with Jordy today for 21 graces.  She decided to begin recording 3 graces (what I might call gifts) every day and then listing them each week.  I think it's such an awesome way to keep my mind in thankful mode.

 

1.  Extended breakfast chat with a friend.
 
2.  4.5 mile run with no pain.
 
3.  A night to relax and catch up.
 
4.  A sermon that spoke to me.
 
5.  Football with friends.
 
6.  God providing me devotionals with the same theme to make me listen.
 
7.  Fun co-workers.
 
8.  The ability to work all night.
 
9.  Friends you can ask to pray for you on hard days.
 
10.  A walk with a friend.
 
11.  Rejoicing with others in their accomplishments.
 
12.  A mom who never fails to make me laugh.
 
13. Pictures of my nephews.
 
14.  Running
 
15.  Pro/con lists with a friend.
 
16. Blog posts that challenge and inspire me.
 
17. Catching up with friends from the past.
 
18. Sharing in the joy of engagements with friends.
 
19. Sprouting buttercups.
 
20.  Lots of coffee at my favorite breakfast place.
 
21.  A clean bedroom.
 
 

2 comments:

Jordy Liz said...

Oh, sprouting buttercups! I'm jealous. :)

Jane said...

I'm pretty sure you and I should be BFF's. And since we don't see each other often, we will just be online BFF's. So when someone says, "Y'all are such good friends, where did you meet?" We might have to say online, but that is okay. Love your list!!