Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Random Wednesday

1.  I still can't post pictures.  My lack of blog skills is reaching a point of utter frustration.  I've tried different  computers, downloaded Mozilla, looked at settings.  I do not know what I've done, ugh!!!

2.  The 4 pounds I wanted to lose has turned to 6.  I think the February goals may have to work on food, or maybe a little lack thereof.

3.  I think I signed up to host a Super Bowl party for friends of friends, and the first tier friends won't be attending.  Does that make sense?  I don't think I explained that well, but they are fun folks who love their football, and I love to host, and I have two couches (much to my running pal's chagrin)

4.  I think my red jeans have shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.  Going back to Pure Barre tonight.  I'm sorry, arms, I'm sorry.

6.  How fun is it to see others around you succeed??  Love that!

7.  I watch Sports Center... for fun... until baseball season starts.

8.  I've jumped on the Ray-Lewis-is-retiring-Go-Ravens bandwagon.  My football boys have shunned me.  I don't care.  Go Rayvens (did you see that play on words there?  sometimes my cleverness amazes me)

9.  I hate every.single.time I lose in any of these phone games, Words with Friends, Scramble, SongPop, Matching... good thing I'm pretty darn good :-)

10.  My friends at work gave me a Lulu Lemon gift certificate for my birthday.  How cool!!!  I'm hoping to make it to Nashville in time to do some shopping with it this weekend.  I hear capris and running tights calling my name!

Happy Wednesday!! 

Colossians 3:23 - Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men

1 comment:

Sarah Shumate said...

When you upload pictures to blogger, you're actually hosting them on a Picasa web album. Do you think it might be a problem there causing the issue?

Lulu Lemon?! You have really nice work friends. One of my good friends is a trainer and I'm positive everything she wears is Lulu. One day I'll own something from there!