Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting - Decor Edition

First, a little update from yesterday... In googling my condition, they say it will be better in 7-10 days.  Oh my goodness, I must eat.  Need food for energy.  But on to other things...


 
It's been a while since I've linked up with Michelle.
A friend at work has agreed to help me work on decorating my house, I need things on my walls in a big way, so we send each other Pinterest pictures of what we think would look good.  Here are a few of my favorites from this week.

 


Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Oooo I like it all! I want to follow you on pinterest!

Anonymous said...

These are some beautiful spaces!! I think my favorite is the white kitchen with the market sign on the wall. It looks so fresh and inviting!