- Friday ended in an interesting way, road trip with a friend to pick up her dad's truck, trailer, and bull. You know trailer/livestock driving is one of those skills I acquired in life that has come in handy more times than you would expect. Thanks, Daddy.
- Saturday was lots and lots of football. Honestly, I was worn out from the week and not enough food, and late nights at work. I think I took 2 naps, and watched a bunch of games. That was pretty much it.
- Sunday was more football. I got up to take a shower for church, but I'm just sapped of energy. I couldn't make myself get dressed and get out the door, so I looked for TV church, but apparently all those come on at 8:00 and they were over, so football analysis it was. Let me just say as I sit here with another game on, I might be reaching my football limit for the weekend. I didn't know it was possible.
- I'm down almost 10 pounds. Now, if I weren't so hungry, it would be almost comical. My mouth fell open when I stepped on the scale this morning, I've never weighed this in my life (maybe 4th grade)
- Tomorrow (Monday) is the scope. Hopefully he can tell me something, either there is still a piece of the pill there to get out, or it looks like it's healing, or I need to get used to 500 calories a day... just tell me something.
- The only thing I can get down comfortably is a Hardees little hamburger... Why? I don't know. Full of nutrition? Not so much.
- The weight loss has apparently made me feel skinny, combine that with a plethora of emails from my favorite stores about sales... what do you get? A bunch of clothes on their way to my house. Now the majority of these are going to have to go back, but maybe there will be a few keepers.
- I think I forgot to tell you, but I did 8.5 miles last Saturday!!! Made me feel a little better about the upcoming half. I was planning another good long run for this week, needless to say that didn't happen. I'm pretty bummed, but there really isn't anything I could do about it, so it is what it is.
- In case I haven't mentioned it, I have such great friends. I have friends who have checked on my every single day of this craziness. I have friends praying, and wanting to know what times tests are happening. I have friends who bring me little Hardees hamburgers and throw in an extra one just in case I can eat it. I have blog friends who have left kind comments and sent thoughtful emails. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Hope you have a great week!!