Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fabulous Valentine's Day Challenge - Day 4




Valentine’s Day Challenge


I'm not a big Valentine's Day fan.  In my entire life, I've received one present from a boyfriend on a Valentine's Day.  I don't hate it, it just never seems to apply to me :-)  But, today's challenge is fun...
Day {FOUR} Love Weddings - Share your wedding photos, your friends or families, or your pinterest inspiration!

I don't have the whole thing planned, but I will say my addiction to Pinterest has given me some cool ideas.  I grew up on a farm, and a wedding at the farm would be so cool.  Here are some of my favorite wedding related pins!



I love barns...





I think an outdoor reception would be cool...

Source: google.com via Anna on Pinterest




I think this dress is gorgeous!!!





I think this is really neat.  My horse, Rex, would look good in that picture!



And this one!



I'm a little torn on footwear, something like this...



Or something like this...


The incredibly mushy, overly emotional part of me thinks this is really cool, reading letters from each other the day of the wedding.



Most importantly, I want a good, Godly man to say forever to.


 
Thanks to Neely and Amber for the fun link up!!

No comments: