Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's Ok Thursday - 2/16/12

Today has been one big fat mess.  I'm hungry, I'm frustrated, and I'm ready to go to bed and call it a day, but ...



Its Ok Thursdays

It's Ok...
... that my abs are still sore from a workout on Monday night (can we say out of shape)

... that buying coffee creamer on sale has been one of the highlights of my week.

... that my coffee is 90% creamer, sugar, and cinnamon and 10% coffee

... that one of the highlights of my lunch break is playing words with friends

... that my hair wants to by gray and I want it to be brown... constant battle

... that i spent seriously 3 hours in the salon today and thus will be working All. Night. Long

... that I sent my nephew a book for Valentine's Day and I'm pretty sure my sisters and I are more excited about it than he is... The Color Kittens, a great one from our childhood

... that I had my first acupuncture appointment today that I think would have been great if I weren't a big fat coward, but instead, since I am, I didn't tell the doctor he was working on the wrong leg and instead left it tears.  Yes, I am a self-professed loser.  And I'm still upset with myself over it.

... that since the salon and the doctor took ALL DAY I haven't eaten.  Me hungry = me grouchy.

... that I have days where age 30 is the same in my mind as 22 and days where age 30 might as well be 112

... that my Dilbert calendars can make me laugh hysterically while sitting in an office by myself

... that I bought some supplement from the doctor and I don't know what it does or when to take it (yes, I know I should never have children... what adult can't tell the doctor that he didn't fix the right foot and buys stuff she doesn't know what to do with... anyone have some ocean front property in Arizona they want to sell me???)

... that I really want to cry some more and I probably will once I get in the car

... to have bad days

... because I know that this is just a day, a rough day, tomorrow will be better, probably an hour from now will be better.  I had the opportunity while waiting in the salon for hours to read some good stuff...  Isaiah 41:10 “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand”

... that I'm feeling better even as I type this

Well, must get back to work to make up for all I missed today... Happy Thursday, thanks for listening to the vent session... 



No comments: