Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's OK Thursday 2/9/12


Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, It's Ok...

...That my office still looks like a paper tornado hit it

...That I went from a girl who wondered why people were running if no one was chasing them to a girl who thinks running ranks up there as one of the best therapies out there.

...That I haven't been to the grocery store in WEEKS, and I'm eating some really random stuff for dinner.

...That I can't wait for dinner tonight with some old co-workers, it's been a long time since we've gotten together.

...That I love weddings, love seeing people committ to each other, love when two people love each other, but the thought of it for myself seems like a foreign idea

...That I am soo excited about my teeth cleaning in the morning, if it's possible, I've been craving a teeth cleaning!

...That a friend told me a funny story two weeks ago, and I just laughed out loud in the hallway at work thinking about it.

...That at 30, I can't ride a bike.

...That I got a full 8 hours of sleep last night and I could still take a nap.

...That I'm strongly considering stopping my obsessive DVR'ing of the Gilmore Girls.  Seriously, I record them all, and watch them if nothing else is on or if I'm trying to clean and I know I won't be focusing, but I need something new, I've seen them all 3-4 times, and it's time to let it go for a while.

...That I still wish I could live a week in the life of Laura Ingalls.

...That I wish I could play the fiddle

That's all for today, hope you have a great one!!

2 comments:

Micah said...

I've gone through the same changing perspective on running. I love it now. I haven't done anything more than a 5K, and I might never, but I still like it.

Laura said...

I still love Little House on the Prairie. It was my favorite show as a kid.