Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Recap

I woke up early, looked out the window at the sunrise, thought about my friends at the sunrise service, and thought about Jesus rising from the grave.  And God's love for us.  God's love, I feel like I learn more about it all the time.  I experience it more all the time, and I'm more thankful and humbled by it all the time, because I'm so undeserving.  I sin, I complain, I whine, and God still loves me and blesses me.  It was some good quiet time on Easter morning.

I got up, went to church, worked the nursery (where there were no kids, whew), then my sister and I headed to my grandparents.  My parents and my other sister and her family were there when we got there.

My granddaddy, Nandy, asked me to help him hide the eggs, so out we went to the backyard.  The egg coloring had been the night before and the eggs were pretty and ready.



The egg is more special if it has your name on it!

This was my nephew, Will's, first hunt.  He was ready!!




He figured out quickly...


Some other cousin hunters...


And the all important onlookers...


All that hunting will wear you out!


How much can Susan handle??



We finished up the day watching the Masters and eating more BBQ before heading home.  It was a great day with family and celebrating Jesus as our Saviour!!

No comments: