Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Whew what a day.

So let's get this party started.  Linking up with Amber and Neely.

It's Ok


Its Ok Thursdays

...that I woke up to a text this morning from workout friend that she was in the ER (it's ok because I'm thinking they are going to give her some relief from the pain she's been having, woo-hoo)

...that Kettlebells kicked my tail to the curb tonight, we did 280 swings

...that the blisters have already started from all those swings

...that I smelled like a goat after the workout

...that I caught parts of two shows I don't ever watch tonight and both had former Gilmore Girls characters on them!!

...that I am now watching a Gilmore Girls rerun

...that I was devastated about Pat Summitt stepping down as head coach of the Lady Vols.  She's been there my whole life.

...that I made an impromptu purchase of a plane ticket today for a quick trip in a couple weeks, can't wait!

...that my mother is on a trip with some friends she hasn't seen in a long time.  She texted me to tell me that she's auctioning me off to the women with single sons...  oh boy

...that I tend to only enter my food in My Fitness Pal when I've done good

Happy Thursday!!

2 comments:

Delana said...

We seem to have similar Fitness Pal habits... lol

Amy Lavender said...

I think Gilmore Girls is the only T.V. show of which I've seen every single episode. And I don't use My Fitness Pal, but when I used to keep a food journal I'd never list things like a chocolate bar or a glass of wine, so it was like it didn't exist!