Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Really Quick...

It's a little crazy today.  I still haven't finished my taxes that are due TODAY, so I'm working like a wild woman on those. 

This is my Google quote of the day that popped up on my home page, made me laugh...
Love: A temporary insanity curable by marriage or by removal of the patient from the influences under which he incurred the disorder.

In some exciting news, I won new running socks in a giveaway on Jane's blog!!  Woo-hoo!

Emily and I did some crazy workouts off Pinterest on Saturday, can't wait to tell you a little more.

Kettle bells was last night.  I really like that workout.  Very sad that our instructor is leaving soon.  I think Emily needs to get certified!!

I thought this was a great post by Megan.  I just love her blog.

I hope you have your taxes done!

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments: