Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Facts

Happy Friday Folks!!

#1 - This made me laugh out loud while sitting in my office...


#2 - Remember that trip my mom is on with some long lost college friends, well my sweet, kind, Mama sent me a picture sometime in the middle of the night of her new tattoo... I'm not sure what's going on down there :-)

#3 - It's weird how you can get exciting, joyous news and sad, painful news all within an hour's time

#4 - Very excited about dinner with some fun girls tonight!!

#5 - The diet has not gone so well this week, but I have been more aware of what I was eating.  I've stayed away from Cokes, and I think I'm close to conquering the caffeine addiction.

#6 - Newest blog added to my Google Reader this week - Lavender Parking!  It's a good one!

#7 - I finally made an appointment to go to another doctor about my heel.  Appointment is in a week and a half.  Part of me just wants the guy to put me in a boot, tell me no running for however long and make this pain end for good!  3 miles is just not a long enough run, I'm tired of hurting, and I really want to do a half!!

#8 - Good one - Colossians 3:23 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward.  It is the Lord Christ you are serving."

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I saw that picture somewhere else last week and laughed so incredibly hard! And I love that Bible verse! Happy Monday!