Friday, September 28, 2012
High Five for Friday
1. Ticket - I just received a call from the Hickman County Courthouse, and the judge dismissed my $193.50 ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you ever have those little gifts that happen, that you completely don't deserve, that you are so thankful God provided?? Thank you Lord for saving me that money!
2. Scarf Weather - I'm going to be honest, I'm ready for the 80's to be gone for the year. I pushed it today with a long sleeve shirt and scarf, and I'm loving it. I wasn't loving the beads of sweat that formed on my upper lip when I stopped to talk to someone outside my house today, but I am loving the scarf. Come on cooler weather!!!
3. Football - It's Friday, so of course I'm loving football. Looking forward to the high school game tonight, and college all day tomorrow. I'm utterly failing in fantasy right now, but hopefully I can start to turn it around this week!
4. Family Time - Tomorrow is another family reunion. My family loves them. I'm looking forward to seeing my grandparents, some cousins, and some more distant relatives I only see once a year.
5. Slow weeks - This has been a nice slow week at work. I really thrive on being busy 90% of the time, but last week was a little overly busy, so it's been nice to take some time to slow down and catch up this week!!
I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!