Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day Off

I think if I could just do what I wanted with no worries about money, etc., today is what I would do.

I took the day off technically, but that's not really how my job works, so it went something like this...

6 am - Insanity workout

7 am - computer time/coffee/hot bath

8 am - work

9:30 am - breakfast with my mom's friends.  I miss them.  We don't see each other as much as we used to and it always brightens my day to see them.  We were all laughing hysterically at one point.

10:30 am - Conference call for work... on my couch :-)

12 - lunch with my family

1 pm - errands in town

1:30 pm - work

3 pm - watch basketball/nap

4 pm - limited cleaning/work

5 pm - met up with my Dad and sister to go watch my cousin's team play in the state championship

10 pm - back home and blogging about my day

Yup, work is perfect when it's sporadic, done from my couch and allows for a nap mid-day!

Really, I have a great job with great people, I just wish it was 45 minutes closer to my house!!

Anyway, great day with great people, bring on Friday!!

I think it's time to read a little and hit the sack, 6 am and Insanity will be here again before you know it!!


No comments: