Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's Ok Thursday - 3/22/12


Its Ok Thursdays
 

Whew, I'm about ready for bed, but first...
It's Ok...
...that I ran to meet my friends for breakfast this morning
...that I ran b/c I have a spray tan and needed a reason to wear short shorts ...that a spray tan ALWAYS makes me feel like a bronze goddess
...that I love running downhill b/c it gives me just a hint of what it would be like to run really fast

...that I ran back a longer way so I wouldn't have to run back up the hill I ran down

...that our work trivia team was destroyed in trivia tonight

...that they asked trivia questions like "Name the three isotopes in hydrogen."  Say what????

...that work has kicked my tail this week

...that the workouts that cause me to gain weight also have given me a new best friend... the ice pack

...that my tax return hasn't even be started

...that I have an irrational fear of coyotes that stems from an episode of Little House on the Prairie where Laura and Mary are trapped in the barn and a pack of rabid dogs are after them (at least that's how I remember it); the fear hit full force when I saw a coyote in the parking lot at work yesterday!!!

Hope you've had a great Thursday... almost the weekend, I'm ready this week!!

1 comment:

Courtney Cakes said...

I could never be on a trivia team with co-workers... I am too insanely competitive and would probably end up getting fired.